Alps sport TEX wool lining Kid Brown
Kids' shoes - Shoes - Boy and Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie children's shoes full of practical and functional details to make the child autonomous and provide great comfort.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent organization that controls the leather industry), located between Verona and Padua in Tuscany (Italy). Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: wool and cotton mix. Material, produced in Spain, which provides maximum comfort without scratching. It provides warmth while letting the foot breathe, unlike synthetic wools.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: wool and cotton with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: The side zipper makes it easy to put on the shoe and avoid tying the laces. Our laces are made of polyester certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie TEX membrane that blocks water without degrading the natural breathable properties of our materials. It is a thin layer of elastomer sewn between the inner lining and the outside of the shoe.
- This kid shoe model has been designed to allow kids to be more autonomous. Easier for them at school and for parents at home! Read all our advice on children's shoes here
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life