Nadro TEX wool lining Toddler Night blue
Kids' shoes - Boots - Boy and Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie toddler shoes that combine flexibility and support. The flexibility helps the foot to roll off properly. The support brings comfort. We have also focused on practicality to promote autonomy.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent organization that controls the leather industry), located between Verona and Padua in Tuscany (Italy). Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: wool and cotton mix. Material, produced in Spain, which provides maximum comfort without scratching. It provides warmth while letting the foot breathe, unlike synthetic wools.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: wool and cotton with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: The side zipper makes it easy to put on the shoe and avoid tying the laces. It is ideal to facilitate the life of the child, making him independent.
- INSULATION: Benjie TEX membrane that blocks water without degrading the natural breathable properties of our materials. It is a thin layer of elastomer sewn between the inner lining and the outside of the shoe.