Cologny velcro TEX wool lining Toddler Dark grey
Kids' shoes - Sneakers - Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie toddler shoes that combine flexibility and support. The flexibility helps the foot to roll off properly. The support brings comfort. We have also focused on practicality to promote autonomy.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group, located just outside Alicante, Spain. Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: wool and cotton mix. Material, produced in Spain, which provides maximum comfort without scratching. It provides warmth while letting the foot breathe, unlike synthetic wools.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: wool and cotton with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie TEX membrane that blocks water without degrading the natural breathable properties of our materials. It is a thin layer of elastomer sewn between the inner lining and the outside of the shoe.