Montreux Flash velcro Toddler Royal blue Red
Kids' shoes - Sneakers - Boy
- DESIGN: Benjie toddler shoes that combine flexibility and support. The flexibility helps the foot to roll off properly. The support brings comfort. We have also focused on practicality to promote autonomy.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent organization that controls the leather industry), located between Verona and Padua in Tuscany (Italy). Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: the side zip makes it easy to put on the shoe and avoid tying the laces. Laces are made of Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified cotton and are free of synthetic material.
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.