Davos TEX wool lining Junior Night blue
Kids' shoes - Boots - Boy
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie junior children's shoes with a host of details belonging to the adult world, while remaining suitable for children's feet. Depending on the shape of the models, they can also be suitable for women.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: raw origin Germany. Tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent control organization of the leather industry), located sixty kilometers north of Lisbon, Portugal. Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: wool and cotton mix. Material, produced in Spain, which provides maximum comfort without scratching. It provides warmth while letting the foot breathe, unlike synthetic wools.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: wool and cotton with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie TEX membrane that blocks water without degrading the natural breathable properties of our materials. It is a thin layer of elastomer sewn between the inner lining and the outside of the shoe.
- Style and confort are the key words for this junior shoe model that could also appeal to mothers! Read here all our advice on shoes for juniors
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life