Vandoeuvres lace TEX wool lining Junior Sky blue Silver
Kids' shoes - Sneakers - Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie junior children's shoes with a host of details belonging to the adult world, while remaining suitable for children's feet. Depending on the shape of the models, they can also be suitable for women.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group, located just outside Alicante, Spain. Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: wool and cotton mix. Material, produced in Spain, which provides maximum comfort without scratching. It provides warmth while letting the foot breathe, unlike synthetic wools.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: wool and cotton with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: the side zip makes it easy to put on the shoe and avoid tying the laces. Laces are made of Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified cotton and are free of synthetic material.
- INSULATION: Benjie TEX membrane that blocks water without degrading the natural breathable properties of our materials. It is a thin layer of elastomer sewn between the inner lining and the outside of the shoe.
- Style and confort are the key words for this junior shoe model that could also appeal to mothers! Read here all our advice on shoes for juniors
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life