BECOME AN INDEPENDANT SHOPKEEPER
From now on, be your own boss while benefiting from the experience and services provided by the brand!
- You are looking for a new professional challenge that will allow you to easily create your own business.
- You are not necessarily coming from the footwear market but you wish to become a shopkeeper in the children's sector.
- The quality of client service is a major point of succes to you.
- Responsible companies whose products are developed in compliance with social and environmental standards are important to you, as you are interested in local and ethical brands.
- However, in order to maximize your chances of success, you wish to rely on an experienced, motivated and easy-to-reach team that can :
- accompany you in the development of your own business
- help you master the different aspects of store management
- train you to become a shoemaker
- enlighten you on sales and commercial techniques
- Finally, you wish to join a project on a human scale, and benefit from the image of a brand in full development, its website and its communication.
Terms and conditions :
Cities or urban areas with high purchasing power..
All proposals will be evaluated.
between 25m2 and 50m2 of sales area + between 5 and 10m2 of stock area
Configuration of the store:
on one level.
Minimum catchment area:
Type of location:
Downtown qualified as No. 1 or 2 or in a high-traffic shopping mall. The proximity of shops operating in the children's sector (shoes, clothing, equipment, ...) is an asset.
Average number of employees of the store:
the shopkeeper managing the shop at 100% + a helper two days a week (depending on the turnover and opening hours).
The services of the brand :
- Support in the elaboration of the business plan.
- Advice on the location and configuration of the store.
- Provision of the store layout plans and brand identity supports.
- Assistance in the choice of checkout system / IT.
- Staff training:
- Brand identity
- Product specification
- Sales technique
- After-sales service
- Cash register system
- Advice on assortment and purchasing budgets.
- Provision of visuals for communication.
- Brand communication at the national level.
- Help with local advertising.
Conditions of access :
- Plan an initial investment:
- Between 20'000 and 40'000 approximately, for the fitting out of the store
- Between 40'000 CHF and 80'000 CHF depending on the size of the store and the season, for the investment in stock goods
- Other conditions on request
Do you recognize yourself? Then do not hesitate to contact us for a first discussion.
We look forward to it.
See you soon!
The Benjie Team
079 777 90 74