Bedretto Velcro First steps Royal blue
Baby shoes - Loafers - Boy
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie first steps shoes with a slight heel counter for comfort, without freezing the ankle so that it can develop its muscles in an optimal way. They are very flexible and allow the child to easily find its supports.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: raw leather from Germany. Tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent organization that controls the leather industry), located between Pontedera and Florence in Tuscany (Italy). Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: ultra flexible shoe, without structure. The base and the upper are directly sewn together. This ensures a great flexibility, as if the child was barefoot.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.
- Benjie's First Steps shoe has a light buttress to provide comfort without freezing the ankle. See our first steps shoes advice If your child is still crawling a lot on the ground or just standing, prefer our crawling / baby shoes. If your child has already been walking alone for several months, prefer our toddler shoes.
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life