Valsorey Crawling Grey
Baby shoes - Shoes - Boy and Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie baby shoes without structure to ensure freedom of movement of the little foot, while protecting it from the outside elements. Very flexible sole, reinforced at the front and back, to help in the support.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent organization that controls the leather industry), located between Verona and Padua in Tuscany (Italy). Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: ultra flexible shoe, without structure. The base and the upper are directly sewn together. This ensures a great flexibility, as if the child was barefoot.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.
- These baby shoes are made for the "pre-walk" or "crawling" stage. They are very flexible to allow the ankle to be muscled as if the child was barefoot but with the foot protected. Read our baby shoes advices If your child is taking his first steps, prefer our first step shoes .
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life