Ardévaz Kid Royal blue
kids' slippers - Slippers - Boy and Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie children's slippers ultra comfortable only leather exterior and interior. Velcros for more autonomy. Natural rubber soles provide a flexibility impossible to obtain with plastic.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: raw leather from Germany. Tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent organization that controls the leather industry), located between Pontedera and Florence in Tuscany (Italy). Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: Ultra-soft, structureless liner. The base and the upper are directly sewn together. This ensures great flexibility, like barefoot but with the foot protected.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.
- Our children's slippers are ultra comfortable thanks to the leather we use to make them. In addition, the velcro fastening system makes the child very autonomous.
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life