Ardévaz Toddler Bronze
kids' slippers - Slippers - Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie children's slippers ultra comfortable only leather exterior and interior. Velcros for more autonomy. Natural rubber soles provide a flexibility impossible to obtain with plastic.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group, located just outside Alicante, Spain. Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: Ultra-soft, structureless liner. The base and the upper are directly sewn together. This ensures great flexibility, like barefoot but with the foot protected.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.
- Our children's slippers are ultra comfortable thanks to the leather we use to make them. In addition, the velcro fastening system makes the child very autonomous.
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life