Elm logo Toddler khaki Recycled canvas
Kids' shoes - Sneakers - Boy
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie toddler shoes that combine flexibility and support. The flexibility helps the foot to roll off properly. The support brings comfort. We have also focused on practicality to promote autonomy.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- OUTSIDE MATERIAL: recycled cotton, collected and manufactured in a short circuit in Spain from garment factory waste and used clothing. Certified GRC (Global Recycled Standard). Finishing made of 70% recycled cotton and 30% Ecovero® viscose. Ecovero® is an ecological material produced from wood pulp from FSC or PEFC sustainable forests.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.
- Combining flexibility and support, this shoe is ideal for toddlers who are now walking. See our advice for toddler shoes If your child is not walking yet without your help or is just starting to walk, choose our first steps shoes .
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life