Breggia velcro Toddler Cognac
Kids' shoes - Sandals - Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie toddler shoes that combine flexibility and support. The flexibility helps the foot to roll off properly. The support brings comfort. We have also focused on practicality to promote autonomy.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent organization that controls the leather industry), located between Verona and Padua in Tuscany (Italy). Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: sandal with arch for comfort. Soles from Portugal and Italy. They are of high quality, very robust and incomparably flexible.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.
- Combining flexibility and support, this shoe is ideal for toddlers who are now walking. See our advice for toddler shoes If your child is not walking yet without your help or is just starting to walk, choose our first steps shoes .
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life