Ness logo lace Junior White Canvas
Kids' shoes - Sneakers - Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie junior children's shoes with a host of details belonging to the adult world, while remaining suitable for children's feet. Depending on the shape of the models, they can also be suitable for women.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- OUTSIDE MATERIAL: recycled cotton, collected and manufactured in a short circuit in Spain from garment factory waste and used clothing. Certified GRC (Global Recycled Standard). Finishing made of 70% recycled cotton and 30% Ecovero® viscose. Ecovero® is an ecological material produced from wood pulp from FSC or PEFC sustainable forests.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: Laces are made of cotton certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 and free of synthetic material.
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.
- Style and confort are the key words for this junior shoe model that could also appeal to mothers! Read here all our advice on shoes for juniors
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life