Bex Birth Pale pink
crochet baby shoes - Birth Slippers - Girl
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- Benjie's baby knit booties ideal as a gift for dressing babies' feet. Perfect for babies from birth to 6 months.
- Hand knitted in Geneva, making each pair of slippers unique.
- Merino wool is a precious and rare wool. It has unique properties: breathable, insulating, soft which makes it a first choice material for sewing baby booties.
- For young children, our shoes combine flexibility and support. Flexibility helps the foot to unfold properly. Support provides comfort. We have also focused on practicality. Our young children's shoes are designed and created in Geneva and then handmade in the north of Porto, Portugal. This ensures the traceability of our materials and guarantees a strong social regulation.
- The merino is a breed of sheep originating from Spain and raised mainly for its wool.
- Merino wool is composed of finer fibers than traditional wool, which makes it soft and supple.
- The quality of the hand stitching ensures great comfort for the baby.
- Bow knot adjusts for a perfect fit
- This model of knitted baby booties allows to protect the foot from the heat as well as from the cold. It is the ideal gift to please or to be pleased!
- Each crochet baby shoe is unique! They are hand-knitted in Geneva.