Commugny velcro Kid Black
Kids' shoes - Sneakers - Boy
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
- DESIGN: Benjie children's shoes full of practical and functional details to make the child autonomous and provide great comfort.
- ORIGIN: Conception and design in Geneva, handmade production in the north of Porto
- EXTERNAL LEATHER: raw origin Germany. Tanned in one of our family tanneries, certified by the Leather Working Group (an independent control organization of the leather industry), located sixty kilometers north of Lisbon, Portugal. Chrome VI free, European REACH standards.
- LINING: chrome-free leather interior. Tanning with synthetic agents that come from organic compounds. No solid waste containing chromium at the end of the tanning process.
- STRUCTURE: Benjie Flex-Zone. Fiberboard that combines foot hold and flexibility at the foot bend. It is made in Italy by recycling FSC certified waste paper.
- INSOLE: leather with memory structure certified Oeko-Tex standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances in production).
- CLOSING: polyamide velcro fasteners certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (no harmful or toxic substances for humans and the environment).
- INSULATION: Benjie uses only natural materials (leather, wool or cotton). This insulates the foot while allowing it to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not evacuate moisture and cause perspiration.
- This kid shoe model has been designed to allow kids to be more autonomous. Easier for them at school and for parents at home! Read all our advice on children's shoes here
- Bring back your old Benjie shoes for a second life